Clear All

• Vive les Sofia boys!

Comment

• He He

lets see what sigraph will bring new surprises

go on peter and Vlado.

Tom

Comment

• Wasn't there last week, and decided to see if something changed....Peter....you really makes my day today

PS: What about other types of geometry support? NURBS, Subds with variable creases? Fluids?

Comment

• Peter, i've send a private message to you, did you received it?

Comment

• not the best of ways to get ahold of them

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• I am so looking forward to the standalone to come out. First I had Lightscape and it was killed... Then I was sold on the idea that Viz 4 picked up where Lightscape left and it was not true. In time Viz 4 was to be killed also. It remained and improved for $400 more but with nothing new in the rendering department. I haven't been able to even consider Max for not having that kind of money. It is frustrating to go to like Evermotion and see scenes and materials being shared freely and me not being able to touch them "...Max 5 scene", "Max 6 only", soon "Max 7", next "Max 777". Even the famous Egs materials state "... requires Max 5".

I love Vray and have experimented extensively with Vray free. Yesterday I bought Vray advanced and to my disappointment I can't use the latest Beta and the "r" version. Still have not gotten my authorization but I am willing and able to wait until I do. Love to see the day when scenes and material can be shared with the only note of requiring the latest build or version of Vray period!!!

If possible too I would like to see a recompile for Viz 4 (Max 4) so we little guys can enjoy the benefits of the latest builds and beta's. It would kill me if I have to spend upgrade money to Viz 2005 just to use the latest vray.

So, hurry up with the standalone.

Ismael

Comment

• theyve been pretty good about doing those things if you ask them. If they haven't done it yet, then mostly likely noone has asked them too.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

• Percydaman,

I do know they not only listen but that they also react. They have for that won my admiration. While I wait for my auth felt the need to Yak a little.
                  Can't wait to get my present (auth) and go in the yard in this community and play!!!!

Ismael

Comment

• hey I like your enthusiasm!!

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

• Its very very very fast and I hope people will make good use of it.
                      What type of results can we expect in terms of percentage over the current (1.5) release in max? Is it max itself that is the limiting factor in vray's speed?

Comment

• Originally posted by travistlo
                        Its very very very fast and I hope people will make good use of it.
                        What type of results can we expect in terms of percentage over the current (1.5) release in max? Is it max itself that is the limiting factor in vray's speed?

like i read it, he spoke about the shading language.

Comment

• yes, I was speaking of the shading language.
                          Peter
                          ...keep walking...

Comment

• Long John,

I read somewhere your firm has not bought Vray. I recommend you do.
                            If they say 1.5 for Max 6 is going to happen, I am sure it will. Just got my authorization this morning and am ready to start exploring.

Please do not take offense.

Ismael

Comment

• haha... longjohn is holding out for DR in max 6.

Comment

• I read somewhere your firm has not bought Vray. I recommend you do.
                                If they say 1.5 for Max 6 is going to happen, I am sure it will.
                                Sure it will. The only question is "when it happens?".

PS: Peter, Peter...this is echo-1, do you read me? How can i contact with you? E-mail, icq?

Comment

Working...
                                X