Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VrayLightAnalysis, which exists as Render Element already, as a Texture Bake Element.
    Is that easy to realize?
    For something like displaying Illuminance or Luminance in a walkthrough scene.
    Since we have a working pipeline to texture bake and convert the whole content with shaders and everything, this would be a nice extra.
    Robert

Max, VRay, Fusion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5fSLrVzpxg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpmJgTb_9Ro

Comment

• Add a color selector to the Background layer in the vfb. I have to use solit colored PNGs if I want to see something I render on a shadow catcher on its dedicated BG color. Which for me is a common thing to do.
      German guy, sorry for my English.

Comment

• Add colorspace rules like in maya for texture inputs.
        e: info@adriandenne.com
        w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

• The time to close this thread and open a new one has come. For those requests that are not already fulfilled, I would kindly ask you to enter them again in the "New feature ideas 3" thread. Once again this will help us to see which requests are still relevant to you so we can prioritize our development plans.

Here are some of your requests from the thread that are already done in the official 5.2 and 6:

VFB2 background image sequence support
          VRayProxy improvements (hierarchy)
          Procedural Cloud system
          V-Ray Camera Lister
          VFB2 Lightmix support for selecting the light(s) from the list
          More VFB post processing functions (Blur and sharpen)
          V-Ray Decal
          Light Cache for GPU IPR
          Being able to load multiple bitmaps/V-Ray bitmaps at once in the V-Ray MultiSubTex node
          Support for SSS in VrayMtl with GPU
          A quick way to mirror the image in the VFB buffer. Great way to check composition
          Chaos Player
          Per light Volume intensity parameter to control how much each light affect the fog
          Chaos Scatter
          Expose the controls for saving & loading VFB layer trees to maxscript
          VRayEnmesh
          Faster VrayMtl and Render setup windows operability
          Chaos Cosmos Browser - a geometry lit by the HDRI (rather than the spherical image of the HDRI itself)
          Add a panorama viewer feature to the VFB and let us view 360° renders during rendertime
          Merge Vray Material Browser and Cosmos Browser

Add a custom color space options for the VFB Background layer - coming in 6.1
          VRayProxy improved loading - coming in 6.1

Some of the features above are listed “as requested” and not with their official feature name.

Please continue in the next thread
          If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
          Chaos

Comment

Working...
          X