No announcement yet.

Vray for Blender 2.8 - when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only apologies but nothingh of done, this derepects all blender users.

Comment

• There is no logic to not develop for blender...
      i cant belive that chaos dont see their chance with one of the fastest growing cc plattforms...

it only make sense when you draw in some other variables:
      • nda with the big A or/and others
      • problems with protection of vray in the blender in environment
      come on guys you made one of the most advanced renderengines and integrated it in multiple plattforms this cant be such a big problem for you
      Greets Phil
      -----------------------
      WS
      DUAL E5-2683 V3 28c/56t @2,6Ghz
      64GB Ram
      ASUS ROG STRIX OC 1080ti
      PALIT SUPER JETSTREAM 780ti

Node
      I7 2600K @4,40GHZ,
      32GB RAM

Comment

• Something on Corona forum seems moving on about Corona addon.
        "The improved standalone format opens up the potential for it to be utilized with exporters from other platforms such as Blender (we are thinking about helping the development of the third-party open source Corona Exporter from Blender)"

Taken from this
        https://blog.corona-renderer.com/beh...na-renderer-6/

Comment

• Originally posted by bardo View Post
          Something on Corona forum seems moving on about Corona addon.
          "The improved standalone format opens up the potential for it to be utilized with exporters from other platforms such as Blender (we are thinking about helping the development of the third-party open source Corona Exporter from Blender)"

Taken from this
          https://blog.corona-renderer.com/beh...na-renderer-6/
          However, as long as there will be not a lot of Blender users who would like to have Corona in Blender they are not going to think about it. For me it sounds like treading water and keep the doors open. Just like Chaos V-ray and "things are getting around" I have to consider writing it also to my clients when they are asking about renders that I am making. If it is enough professional for big companies, why i cannot be at the same level in conversation with my own clients.

Comment

• i guess it's autodesk getting in the way, or chaos having no intention of developing the project, Corona is possessed by chaos, so i guess you will never have either

Comment

• Mr. Vlado posted on facebook. IPR not yet?

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...78251659471553

OakCorp Japan - Yuji Yamauchi
              oakcorp.net
              v-ray.jp

Comment

• Good news, Blender 2.90 Alpha and it seems render layers are also supported, atleast denoiser.
                Win7 Ultimate 64bit, GTX 970, Standalone version: V-Ray Next 4.30.03,

Comment

• Really good and very promising news!!!

Comment

• So it is definitely more than a cube now, but there is no more information. Is it a normal way to give this kind of information? On Facebook page of a private person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorianpl View Post
                      So it is definitely more than a cube now, but there is no more information. Is it a normal way to give this kind of information? On Facebook page of a private person?
                      We'll definitely provide more information officially when the project is completed.
                      There were lots of challenges for the latest few months but we have great progress also. Hopefully, we'll be able to share more information very soon.

Here are a few more WIP-images:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	blender_2.9_2.png
Views:	1110
Size:	631.8 KB
ID:	1089143Click image for larger version

Name:	blender_2.9_3.png
Views:	1064
Size:	819.2 KB
ID:	1089144Click image for larger version

Name:	blender_2.9_4.png
Views:	1061
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	1089145
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	blender_2.9_5.png
Views:	1052
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	1089146 Credits to: Manu Jarvinen / www.manujarvinen.com
                      Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
                      Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

• Thank you for the update.
                        I can't wait to test it.

Comment

• Originally posted by svetlozar.draganov View Post

We'll definitely provide more information officially when the project is completed.
                          There were lots of challenges for the latest few months but we have great progress also. Hopefully, we'll be able to share more information very soon.
                          Thanks for the update.
                          It has been a long wait but I will definetly love to have this two great pieces of software updated!
                          Please share asap it in the nightlies!
                          Arquitecto is just a very nice architect in Portugal ...

Comment

• Originally posted by arquitecto View Post
                            Please share asap it in the nightlies!
                            Will do it!
                            Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
                            Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

• Ipr????????

Comment

• Thank you for improving Blender support. This is awesome news! I'm using Redshift but I feel I get better results with Vray. Can't wait to incorporate it into my art.

Comment

Working...
                                X