No announcement yet.

Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beware metin....2.0 will probably be a pay-upgrade...1.5 is free....so shhhhhhh :P

Thorsten

Comment

• Sevensheaven.nl — design | illustration | visualization | cartoons | animation

Comment

• well. since no ones said it yet (and we ill be showing my age by saying it) FACTS OF LIFE!! hehe

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• I hope we are all going to get a Xmas gift from Chaos and get a release of Vray before the 25th! That would be sooooo nice! Of course I am sure the Chaos guys are moving as fast as they can
          rpc212
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

• I heard they were rewriting the whole engine to be unbiased could be awhile :P
            Eric Boer
            Dev

Comment

• Comment

• Please don't mention the following words to me for a while:

• Unbiased
                • Release Candidate
                • Pre-order

Without these words I can have some rest to recover from a certain fiasco.
                Sevensheaven.nl — design | illustration | visualization | cartoons | animation

Comment

• Originally posted by RErender
                  I heard they were rewriting the whole engine to be unbiased could be awhile :P
                  and writing a revolutionary Improbability Shade, but they still need the coordinates to Magrathea, so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aneurisma
                    Originally posted by RErender
                    I heard they were rewriting the whole engine to be unbiased could be awhile :P
                    and writing a revolutionary Improbability Shade, but they still need the coordinates to Magrathea, so...
                    Funny ...

Natty
                    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

• 2 of them... one for Aneurisma and one for Nattys little laughing guy... hehehe

Comment

• It's really incredible that this forum hasn't gone completely mad yet. Remember finalrender when stage 1 was announced, the whole forum was one big mess.

Here, vray 1.5 was already announced 2 siggraphs ago and still everybody is happy So I think chaosgroup is handling it right!

(altough I'm missing long john)
                        Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

• I agree with you Flipside. V-Ray still rules!
                          Sevensheaven.nl — design | illustration | visualization | cartoons | animation

Comment

• maybe we should send long john a vray xmas card

---------------------------------------------------
                            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• Ya, where is long john? Has he/she just given up?

I feel for the Maxwell users, it has to be seriously frustrating!!! Especially when you look at the NL gallery and then what is being produced by the users, or not, with the RC 1, 2, 3 . . . ouch!!!

Vray rules!!!
                              rpc212
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

• What im curious about is Long John Stopped posting after the forum access was restricted to members only.

But he whinged so much... surely he couldnt have been a warez monkey. surely not....

Comment

Working...
                                X