Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaForce
    What im curious about is Long John Stopped posting after the forum access was restricted to members only.

But he whinged so much... surely he couldnt have been a warez monkey. surely not....
    Yeah it's a strange coincidence though. (is that correct spelling??)

let's bring him back!
    Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

• Did you notice that the folder name that avatar is stored in is nuderaider2000
      (that screams warez monkey to me)

Comment

• You are more and more crazy in this thread always funny to read loll

Here, vray 1.5 was already announced 2 siggraphs ago and still everybody is happy So I think chaosgroup is handling it right!
        I agree with that
        =:-/
        Laurent

Comment

• LOL
          I will take that as a compliment.
          Thanks... ( I think )

Yeah look at all the other GI renderers... ALOT of unhappy customers.

Comment

• You think well mate
            =:-/
            Laurent

Comment

• Originally posted by DaForce
              Did you notice that the folder name that avatar is stored in is nuderaider2000
              (that screams warez monkey to me)
              yeah I saw that hehe, made me think what the name "long john" would really mean!
              Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

• I think it has similar type of meaning to "little john" in Robin Hood

Comment

• Pokey, pokey!

The question is if he was a warez monkey why was he so interested in Vray 1.5? Not like he is going to upgrade when it comes/came out. Maybe he wasn't a warez monkey and just simply got tired of waiting?

Or he has moved on to spending the majority of his time in self help groups for the less well endowed!

Anyway reading back in this thread his/her posts were pretty funny and at times annoying! There was always some kind of entertainment value there, even if he was serious.
                  rpc212
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

• Originally posted by flipside
                    It's really incredible that this forum hasn't gone completely mad yet. Remember finalrender when stage 1 was announced, the whole forum was one big mess.

Here, vray 1.5 was already announced 2 siggraphs ago and still everybody is happy So I think chaosgroup is handling it right!

(altough I'm missing long john)
                    Their way of working maybe isn't the best, but the cebas forum is very calm and friendly now. Everybody there is waiting for SP3 for a gazillion of time too but there are now wars being fought over it.

Altough the VRay-forums are way more relaxed!

Comment

• oh this is funny! i have been following the release of maxwell very closely and the RC versions are a huge step backwards compared to the original beta/alpha versions.
                      NL have been doing a great job but i think they should have released a finished beta first before releasing the maxwell studio.

Anyway! bring on vray 1.5!!!! (just trying to stick to the title of the thread)
                      Chris Jackson
                      Shiftmedia
                      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

• Define Vray 1.5

Comment

• you define it! he he
                          Chris Jackson
                          Shiftmedia
                          www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

• Nope, I asked you first.

Comment

• just wanted to remind everybody that the original post in this thread was march of 2004!!!

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

• I predict we will see 1.5 some time in our lifetimes

a marathon 899 posts & 68616 reads at this moment
                                Eric Boer
                                Dev

Comment

Working...
                                X