• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, me too
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

• Although Stefan's post was quite funny and soooo true, I'll prob get flamed for this but we should have a little patients with Valdo, Peter and the Chaos group cause if you think back what other publisher would add so much into their product after an initial release and not charge extra for it. What we have up to now from the Original release kicks ass and the rumored extras coming in the 1.5 build will realy be sweet, and some of us who have been around from the beginning know that Chaos doesnt like to release a sub standard product and likes to have most of the bugs worked out so we can use it in our production line even though we knew we were working with a beta product.

Dont get me wrong Im just as egar if not more so than most people in here, a good example is I preordered the Advanced version when it initally went up for sale, being I loved it so much and saw the quality of the product and the people behind it when I first started using it back in early December 2002. So I don't mind waiting a little longer for something that I know is going to work, and I'm comfortabe in knowing that if there is a major bug that for the most part I'll probably wait days or as some cases I've experienced, hours rather than months for a fix unlike some publishers out there.

Well Im starting to ramble big time so Ill cut it off there, I just dont want to see Chaos group flamed, which has happened in the past with people waiting for another release. I just want to see things kept civil as they have up to this point.

Im happy with waiting till its done

-dave
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

• hahhaha.....that's a great post Stefan......soooooo funny........yet so true

good stuff

paul.

Comment

• this thread just doesn't quit

Personally, Im just not that hyped about it. Doesn't mean Im not looking forward to it, but I dont need it to keep creating 3d images, the current version does that just fine. I rarely have a need for mega millions of polys in a single scene. Sure there are some things that should have been possibly implemented or implemented better in earlier versions, but its nothing thats brought my creativity to a screeching halt.

Anyways, someone once said "vray is fast, slower if you watch it" so Im just gonna relax cause nothing is gonna get vray out faster, especially flaming the developers...

percy

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

• Hey people, good morning!!

Do you think is a good fact... (something is moving)

ttp://www.vrayrender.com

Instead of Vray's homepage .. there is chaos homepage... they are updating...

eheheheheh

Marco
            Workstation Core i7 6900 - 32GB RAM - GeF970
            Dual Xeon E5-2630 - 32GB RAM

Comment

• Originally posted by TutanMark
              Hey people, good morning!!

Do you think is a good fact... (something is moving)

ttp://www.vrayrender.com

Instead of Vray's homepage .. there is chaos homepage... they are updating...
              Nope. Just missed one "h" in URL.

Comment

• were is the chaos page?

Comment

Comment

• ?

????????

Comment

• Originally posted by TutanMark
                      It was the same with 1.0, i remember... but we were less , maybe... 100 or something like.. and we passed all the night waiting for it

Yes, I remember the feeling. And we had some bank-transfer problem, so we received Vray when you all had been rendering for a long!
                      (Given me some grey hair....)

Comment

• Originally posted by cmejia
                        ....were is the chaos page?...
                        After some hour all was normal, maybe i saw the site during an upgrade... now (18.53 here), all is normal again

...Nothing is happening....

...Noone is speaking...

... THE SOUND OF SILENCE...
                        (.. the sound of thousand people are waiting for vray...)

ps:
                        hi palee, nice to "see" you and that u remember.
                        Workstation Core i7 6900 - 32GB RAM - GeF970
                        Dual Xeon E5-2630 - 32GB RAM

Comment

• @TUTANMARK

you mean 'ten-thousend', don't you? =)

greez
                          ale

www.indivizuals.ch

Comment

• Do you know the feeling

Sitting in front of a wall, watching the clock passing the secounds

tick tick tick and still nothing happens

and time is passing

tom

by the way it will revolution interiors, and displacement.

Comment

• He did say "maybe"
                              Eric Boer
                              Dev

Comment

• Hi Rerender

Of course he did say maybe

And maybe he knows why

keep on hopin

tom

Comment

Working...