Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dennis
    It is easy to satisfy your own desire to push these guys, but do you really think you need to?
    no i dont really think i need too, i didnt even know that i did ?
    !? Did you read my initial post? I think you are perhaps under the wrong impression of it.

Comment

• ok..

Comment

• Originally posted by studioDIM
        Originally posted by RErender
        I wish you studioDIM guys would get your own logins your all like some psychophrenic
        slimer = lele
        I'm the only english speaker in here

Bud
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

• Originally posted by charleyc
          I believe that Final Render or MR are the only other renderers that have been updated more frequently...surely not Brazil.
          Thats cos FR is shite

Comment

• Originally posted by joconnell
            Originally posted by charleyc
            I believe that Final Render or MR are the only other renderers that have been updated more frequently...surely not Brazil.
            Thats cos FR is shite
            LOL Yep...that was my point. Mr is free and who wants FR.

Comment

• I agree that this thread should be locked.
              rpc212
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

• Originally posted by rpc212
                I agree that this thread should be locked.
                no way, this thread is over 2 yrs. old spans 44 pages, contains 1085 replies and has been viewed over 85,909 times. It cannot be stopped!
                Eric Boer
                Dev

Comment

• Yeah, keep it open, it's fun to read

And all of those who get excited when a reply is posted in this thread, do you really think this is the first place where they will announce the release?

Maybe we should organise a betting contest about when 1.5 will be released. The winner gets the honour of officially making the last post here and then lock it for good!
                  Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

• flipside:
                    Dude, i totally filmed that. It took me a whole day.

hehe yeah vray sun/sky has been around since build 1.48.03 (I think) and they are well past that now.

BLADE:
                    The short and sweet of it is, you can vent and rant all you want. But its not going to make ANY difference.

There will be people that agree and people that disagree. Thats life.

Basically there HAS been info posted about the last vray releases, just no date. And im fine with that.
                    Reason being is if you rush you get a lesser product.
                    Heck you have waited for awhile.. true.. but what are you getting.. a FAR superior product.
                    And they arnt just sitting back at chaos HQ laughing at all of us while we drool over 1.5, no.. they are working their rings of trying to create a better product.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipside
                      Yeah, keep it open, it's fun to read

And all of those who get excited when a reply is posted in this thread, do you really think this is the first place where they will announce the release?

Maybe we should organise a betting contest about when 1.5 will be released. The winner gets the honour of officially making the last post here and then lock it for good!
                      Okey I'm going for it my guess is siggraph this year.
                      Luke Szeflinski
                      :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

• Hey i think we all try and come up with the names of software that we know or think is bug proof. They dont exist, except maybe notepad now theres an animation package

Colin

Comment

• Notpad bugproof ?? HA try opening big ascii scenes and it'll bog down and crash... (gotta find a golden middle between the size of the ascii file and the max filesize notepad opens tho)

Thorsten

Comment

• Originally posted by GALACTUS
                            Hey i think we all try and come up with the names of software that we know or think is bug proof. They dont exist, except maybe notepad now theres an animation package

Colin
                            Maya!

Comment

• Originally posted by lukx
                              Originally posted by flipside
                              Yeah, keep it open, it's fun to read

Okey I'm going for it my guess is siggraph this year.
                              Siggraph next year

Comment

• ahhhh you guys are silly!
                                Lets all relax and render something fun!
                                Chris Jackson
                                Shiftmedia
                                www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Working...
                                X