No announcement yet.

Announcing the V-Ray.exe project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, this is comedy, So if they release a new update next week (or even next month or 6 months for that matter), you will see the features they have added almost everyday. It is only a promise to work on it and to add features quickly, there is nothing in that statement that promises releases. I know English is a second language for many but come on you two are really just being trollish.
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

• I don't like to get into this "who-promise-what" discussion, but I have to agree w/ Eric.....from that statement two months ago, one can't read that they "promised" or commited firmly to give out an exe.......it just says that they are working on it.....

paul.

Comment

• Well...:
        maybe surprised to see how much it will evolve in the next weeks and months
        I'm not surprised yet, maybe because i didn't seen it yet.

Anyway, 2-month silence after that public release is at least very strange.

Comment

• Anyway, 2-month silence after that public release is at least very strange.
          I would have to agree with you there, thats very strange.

Hey choas guys, how about a little verbal update to chill out all these people?

Comment

• what the hell.

this is beta stuff nobody has payed for, yet.

im waiting for DR with max 6 since a year and when i complain i only hear "shut up" or "use region rendering".

Comment

• I was directing my update to both the 1.5 and the exe, an update on both right now would be nice.

Comment

• If i'll see that some Vray for Maya beta(like all these 1.08.0, 1.45.70) is done, i think i would convince my boss to buy it. And i badly need Vray for Maya, even in early beta stages. But i can't understand that silence...

Comment

• Originally posted by peter
                  As there has been a lot of speculation regarding the fact that a new project has slowed us down and that we have abandomed our MAX customers etc I want to make something clear.

The people working on the VRAY for MAX have nothing to do with the EXE version. Not yet. Their top priority is the MAX version and their resources were not used for the making of this simple EXE project.
                  as you can see the EXE project isnt even a priority. hell. the exe has more or less been around for ages. vlado did a render of my famous tower once outside of max with it. The release was more of a "hey. here is something we are playing with right now but we are not putting serious work into it just as yet since vray 1.5 isnt out yet" kinda thing.

---------------------------------------------------
                  MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                  stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• There's not a single word, about "max version is a top priority". Read carefully.

Comment

• Mudvin: Either you can't read or you're being a troll. It's implied in the first and explicitly stated in the second. Stop the insanity Go spend some time on the contest or beta testing AURA

--Jon

Comment

• Funny

Just to stir things up a bit

Things will ease up a little on the 3dsmax stage for a while. But just for a little while. As promised - more and more updates will follow. VFB and rich set of extra-channel export is already there.

Our plans are to keep V-Ray as tightly integrated into 3dsmax as possible - for performance and compatibility reasons - various plugins etc.

Comment

• Gorgos...WILL YOU STOP NOW, THERE IS REALLY NO NEED, ...NOW SHUT UP !!!!

As there has been a lot of speculation regarding the fact that a new project has slowed us down and that we have abandomed our MAX customers etc I want to make something clear.

The people working on the VRAY for MAX have nothing to do with the EXE version. Not yet. Their top priority is the MAX version and their resources were not used for the making of this simple EXE project.
                          http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

• gorgos, you're being a damn troll......stop it...

if you got something contstructive to add to the discussion, do so, but there is no need to "stir things up"......since they already seem to be...

paul.

Comment

• nice one

OK! I hope its good though whenever it will be out. I might be trying turtle meanwhile. Its fast aswell.

Comment

• please do! for someone with 7 posts, they've been incredibly unhelpful.. unless your someones alias....

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
                                X