No announcement yet.

Announcing the V-Ray.exe project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovely....nothing there max couldnt handle though...........hehe just pulling you string.

im not going into that debate, waste of time. You use the software that fit your needs and if it doesnt go shop for something new, no need to be loyal.

Comment

• Here's some old stuff.
      ^^ that was fun : )

you max guys shouldnt worry bout chaos diverting their efforts from the max plug-in
      this is not a a comparison between softwares just a question of demographics

vray for maya could bring much more exposure to the project both in broadcast and even in films
      and that would surely keep the folks at chaos happy and motivated

now i say could cause vray does a pretty nice job at max but any renderer to be sucessfull in maya
      has to be really good at handling dynamic systems and particles

have fun

p.s: some news about the .exe would be appreciated

Comment

• lovely....nothing there max couldnt handle though...........hehe just pulling you string.
        I can say even more: there's nothing that even MS Paint can't handle.

Now is Spinoza turn. Can we see some of your stuff?

Comment

• Uhmm....seems like we can't see some of his work.....why then he asked me, i don't understand? :-

PS: Maybe some news about EXE?

Comment

• can you tells us if there will be a Cinema 4D connection to Vray?

I started using C4d then switch to max just because of Vray! I hope C4d and Vray are compatibele....

please let me know...

thank you.
            www.ixor3d.com - VFX & 3D Anim
            Renderfarm Control & Monitor Software

Comment

I can say even more: there's nothing that even MS Paint can't handle.

Now is Spinoza turn. Can we see some of your stuff?
              sure you only have to do a search on this forum.

Comment

• Comment

• Yes, i agree that 3dsmax very good for broadcast graphics. But for film....pffff....at least not yet.
                  And....my personal opinion that it's not good at all. Very much companies choose it just because it was the cheapiest piece of software at time. But this is doesn't mean that it most "comfortable" software.
                  i don´t want to get to deep into your postings because they have not much of interest, more a "stir up shit" attitude.

but i see nothing in your portifolio that is not easily done with max, even for a self taught maxer like me (who is doing this stuff for fun).

that why i asked if we can see some of your work.
                  i had the impression you doing major film FX when you talk about max shortcomings.

Comment

• but i see nothing in your portifolio that is not easily done with max, even for a self taught maxer like me (who is doing this stuff for fun).
                    Well, "i see nothing in this picture that couldn't be done easily in any 3d package" (c) yours. I just don't understand, why your asking me to show something. Seems like you has some intentions, but i don't understand which.

And yes, i did few shots for feature films. They're not on my site yet, maybe you noticed that last update was almost yearh ago.

PS: I can post some movie that you will not be able to repeat in 3dsmax. It's these red-yellow stripes moving around silver cup. I did them in 4 days. I'll post some of their characteristics, and you will repeat it, deal? This competition will be very interesting. But it will be better if we'll move to the "offtopic" section of this forum. So?

Comment

• Ahh, almost forget: is there any news on Vray.exe?

Comment

• vray exe ??? how things going

Hi Chaosteam,

I don´t want Mudvin do all the asking and begging.
                        So, now it´s my turn.

What is the status, please please ( beg, beg, beg) give us a new version of vray.exe
                        It cant be so bad that you hold it back... ( ironic)

faceless

Comment

• well seeing as how vray1.5 gets 1st priority i assume that you probably wont hear anything about exe untill AFTER 1.5 is released.

---------------------------------------------------
                          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
                          X