No announcement yet.

Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont be a jerk Viscacha.... you have vray no ... ?? ... are you using the new 1.45 ?.... if you are then you almost have the new version .... so tell your client you cant do the work because your not quick enough ... not because you havent received the latest copy of vray .... see what he says then .. People like you just like to get a reaction ..... YOU GOT ONE ...
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

• Yes we have 1.45 and have been very happy with it minus a few tweaks here and there and the issue is ONLY DR, and it is a huge issue for us having to render out images very large and that has been taking a week or longer for 1 image. The only reason i posted anything is that it seemed liked your comment was trying to get people fired up,
      "When its ready to be released ... be patient ,,, not long now."
      Something we have been hearing for months now not weeks
      I cannot imagine not giving a client a date when something was going to be done, so that is why it is fustrating with this product release and when you post stuff like that it makes me more fustrated so if my comments got you fired up then good, because telling us to be patient is not a DATE if we had a date we could make decisions on resloving the issue in our office. (DR that is)

Comment

• Sorry to get Narcked .. Viscacha... DR is working perfectly now .. there are still a few bugs to be sorted, but i do feel we are only weeks away ..not months .. i cant give you a date because im not part of the development team ... but it will be very soon im sure.
        Natty

Comment

• Natty, I didn't see it as you firing anyone up Sorry if I fueled anyone’s personal flames with my completely innocent. Just a joke on my behalf or observations... whatever, don't take it personally

--Jon

Comment

• ok i will chill out found a thread here about DR now, but would be great to get a version that is working for it, we are on 1.4570 but i do not think that is the working version for DR. Am i correct?
            As a side note for my previous comments one of the nice things about this forum has been everyones honest opinions about stuff even if they are fustrated. It has been a great help in solving alot of technical issues and production methods...just my thoughts
            The viscacha will now go back to his peaceful state

Comment

• o.k., can we get a release-date or not?
              i´m tired of wasting my time reading this thread.

Comment

• mummy, when will santa claus come????
                mummy, when will santa claus come????

it´s senseless to explain the situation to some people.

Comment

• calm down guys.
                  just look forward.

Comment

• I think we just want to get to 50 pages, and there's not much else to talk about anymore.

<StupidModes>
                    Why are we waiting, when we could be celebrating.
                    </EndStupidMode>

Seriously, I think that for those people who have been using the 1.09 Demo and haven't played with Vray 1.45.xx we are eager to try out Vray's Fur (I know I am), and all the other new features.
                    http://www.greyphoenix.biz/

Comment

• Ok, how about this : let's get to 50 pages and see if we'll be faster than the 1.5 release.

Comment

• Hey, my screen name spelled backwards is GubJ :P
                        --Jon

Comment

• How much space dust falls to Earth each year?

Estimates vary, but the USGS says at least 1,000 million grams, or roughly 1,000 tons of material enters the atmosphere every year and makes its way to Earth’s surface. One group of scientists claims microbes rain down from space, too, and that extraterrestrial organisms are responsible for flu epidemics. There's been no proof of this, and I'm not holding my breath.
                          Natty

Comment

• ......has every body turned insane on this thread :P :P ..........cool...now I feel more like at home.....

paul.

Comment

• Xeons are better than AMD's hands down!
                              Eric Boer
                              Dev

Comment

• Nenad, I love your avatar!

Comment

Working...
                                X