No announcement yet.

Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The current documentation http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/VRayHelp150beta/ is quite complete, what is missing? what do you hope to discover? some hidden talent?
    Such documentation is nice... as long as you know about it. I didn't for example.
    To my knowledge, there's no link to it at the official VRay website.
    All you can find in the official Download section is the old documentation from 2002...
    What good is a hidden documentation?

Comment

• Isn't it on your download page?
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

• They sent an email to all registered VRay users about the new documentation on June 14th this year. So you should know about it....
        Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

• It was also posted here in "Announcements" by Vlado, it is 9 posts down from this one.
          Eric Boer
          Dev

Comment

• I thought that is what you guys were complaining about!!!!

I am sorry to both radimek and Long John, if you guys did npt know about the current set of docs. I thought that you did know about them and were complaining that they are not complete.

Comment

• Yes the docs are there, and like i also mentions I have converted it to a printable, downloadable easier to use pdf. Alot of people asked for it, but once i did it, no-one wanted it ...hmmm? So pm me if you want the pdf.

Anyway, we are getting closer to 50 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ps..rerender, 1 more post and you crack the 2000 mark...HOLY SH!T, thats alot of posts.

Comment

• donĀ“t know where you see me complaining about the docĀ“s.

i was commenting your statement that when others do something bad it is a excuse.

Comment

• Nevermind Long John... It doesn't matter... who cares at this point right?

Comment

• Originally posted by RErender
                      Isn't it on your download page?
                      Nope, it doesnt appear on mine, only the old documentation.

Comment

• For me it is right under the 1.45 download on the on the advanced download page, maybe it is connected to the beta downloads though.
                        Eric Boer
                        Dev

Comment

• Nope, it doesnt appear on mine, only the old documentation.
                          It's on the download page, not the docs page. Below the 1.45.70 download.
                          Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

• I have tried to search trought this forum for info about a vray version for max 7. Anyone who can point me to it?
                            thanks.
                            pedersen

"vray is like a box of chocolates...you'll never know what u gonna get"

Comment

• I donĀ“t think they release a Version for a Betastage Max?

I just look around a bit and was going to ask in this Thread when a 1.5 Demo will be available, but now i think there i no new realease date?

Comment

• Sorry if my question are stupid but the Threads have to many pages and i can not read them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X