Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Viscacha
    well i guess HL2 won!!!! See you all at best buy
    didn't think it was being released so soon...thought it was at the end of the month........gotta pick it up

paul.

Comment

• I was late today because I started playing the first level, so far very cool and I haven't even fired a shot

Halo what? :P
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

• Halo what? :P
        2, and it still rocks
        Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

• I've played most of HL2 already (been playing almost straight since it was released), it's amazing. My only annoyance is that Gordan Freeman (you) don't have a shadow.
          Anyway, back to some kicking ass.
          http://www.greyphoenix.biz/

Comment

• Halo what? :P
            2, and it still rocks
            Hehe, I am just bitter, I waited over a year for Halo to come to my PC, searching for screens and any news I could find on it, it seemed to be getting close but then... it disappears only to have been bought out by Microsoft to be released only on some console when it comes out! grrr...
            Eric Boer
            Dev

Comment

• Yea I know the feeling RErender, untill my wife got me a crystal xbox earlier this month for my birthday now running the best of both worlds.

-dave
              Cheers,
              -dave
              ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

• Yay, w00t, I finished HL2.
                It's soo nice to finish a game without cheats or hints, esp a game that you've been waiting for over a year to play.
                The Gravity gun rocks (and it only get's better).

More games need the gravity gun, it changes the whole game, such power, such show off of the physics. Ahh, I love it.

Now that that's over I can get on with doing stuff (sleeping and the like). Just thought I'd say that if anyone has any problems getting through Half Life 2 then I took about 3 thousand screenshots and have about 2Gb in saved game files (which get aced up to nice small files).

C ya's

*This spam post was brought to you by MDK - Because we still haven't made it to 50 pages yet*

Comment

• LOL, your pretty hardcore MDK

How many hours did it take you? I'm in no hurry just taking my time, enjoying being pinned down by helicopters and the like
                  Eric Boer
                  Dev

Comment

• I'm not quite sure how long it took me, but I'd estimate around 20 hours.
                    I swear that HL2 is just begging to be played as a super fast match. I can envison groups of gamers trying to play this game as fast as possible. It looks like there are some ways to skip through whole sections.
                    However I do kinda wish I took my time playing it, say over a week or so.

Ohh yeah, as a tip, the Gravity gub is great at taking down manhacks, just suckem up and shoot them at a wall or the floor, sure beats wasting shotgun ammunition against them.

Comment

• wow, i can't believe i went thru all these pages... almost like a hollywood movie, lots of action and humour... and still waiting to see the ending though...

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionD
                        wow, i can't believe i went thru all these pages... almost like a hollywood movie, lots of action and humour... and still waiting to see the ending though...
                        haha, your first post and this is what we get? Its hard to keep up vrayers on topic sometimes....

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

• just keeping the spirit alive...

Comment

• just keeping the spirit alive...
                            You better duck :P nobodies posted in announcements for a long time
                            Eric Boer
                            Dev

Comment

• Originally posted by RErender
                              just keeping the spirit alive...
                              You better duck :P nobodies posted in announcements for a long time
                              It's probably for a reason

Best regards,
                              Vlado
                              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

• oooooo the plot thickens

-dave
                                Cheers,
                                -dave
                                ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
                                X